Monday, December 27, 2010

The darkest hour

In your darkest hour where you are feeling lonely. Just know that there is support around you because there is always that one person that will always have your back and support you no matter what. That's when you know that everything will be alright and that you are not alone. The ones that hurt the most are the ones that smile the most because they are the one that hide their feelings. The ones that fake their smiles to hide their real feelings.Having support is the most important thing in life. Because you can have everything but when you don't have a person to support or talk to you. Who do you turn to? I now realize the real people that are there for me. I am very thankful for that. I just wanted to say you are perfect just the way you are. Don't let others tell you otherwise because I believe that there is that one person for everybody. Nobody is perfect. Everyone has flaws that's what makes you perfect in someone else eyes. Your flaws. You are not alone everyone has a story to tell. Tell me yours and I'll you mine.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely true.If people didn't have support this whole world would be chaotic and more disfunctional then it already is. Lots of love bff.!

    ReplyDelete