Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I miss you...

I miss you more than you know. I miss how we use to tease each other and how happy I was back then with you. Especially how you made me feel... wanted. Now its just nothing we don't even talk anymore and it's sad because every time you are online I just wanted to say Hi or even get a Hi from you but of course. It's silent. It's truly sad how we once were and now we don't even talk at all. I miss the way you use to make me feel. The way that I use to get butterflies whenever we would talk. The way you would make me do the craziest things just to get your attention. But I took you for granted and I'm sorry for that.That's the one thing I would change if I could turn back time. In the end I guess we both lost each other because we were young and confused of how we felt for each other. I knew how I felt about you but was just too afraid to admit it and how you would react to it. But if I had one more chance I'd tell you before you left.But we were young and if we had a chance now I guess it would be real different. I'm not the same girl I once was but either are you. I've changed and been through alot all of the struggles made me who I am today. But the sad thing is I don't know you at all now because time have passed and I don't know if you are still that same boy that made my heart skip a beat or are you someone different.  I guess it's true you never know what you got till it's gone. I just regret what I didn't say to you. But I don't regret for the things I've done. The things I've done led to the memories that I still hold dear to my heart because that's all I have left of you. Just memories. Thinking of you makes my heartache.  I miss you my almost lover.

1 comment:

  1. It's sad how much you can miss someone that may have changed so much from the person you knew them as. But don't regret not telling him that you liked him because thats made you who you are now. Regreting it now will just add salt to the wound. Let the past be the past for now and if you happen to cross paths at a later time and something sparks then you act on it. :D

    ReplyDelete